Our Training Services division supports clients by developing competence and reducing risk through having personnel properly trained and assessed.
We offer a blended learning solution including classroom based theory and desktop exercises, e-learning, practical hands-on and simulator-based training and assessment.
Our experience and track record has a heritage of over 20 years, ensuring our position as a trusted partner throughout the offshore and onshore energy services industry.
Our business has been developed from our core capabilities, competencies and experience and our training is delivered by industry experts. As such, we have unrivalled strength and depth.
• Purpose built training centres located globally via our parent company, EnerMech
• Mobile and accredited Trainer/Assessors delivering bespoke training packages at client facilities on and offshore
• Crane operator, banksman, rigger and more
• Permanent and mobile crane simulators
• Specialist hydraulics training
• Mechanical joint integrity training
• Technical health and safety training
• OPITO, BFPA, ECITB, EAL and NEBOSH accredited at various locations
• Instructors with sound industry backgrounds
• E-learning packages available