SoniMech’s Process Services provides a range of specialist services supporting pre-commissioning, commissioning and shut-down services on and offshore.
Our personnel are multi-skilled, flexible, safety conscious and customer goal-driven, ensuring that safe delivery of our clients' objectives and schedule are the foremost consideration of every workscope.
We have a fleet of modern equipment supported by state of the art project management and IT systems (system integristy management) to ensure our customers receive a reliable and efficient service that is also able to react to the changeable environment in which we work.
Process Services include:
- Nitrogen purging/testing
- Nitrogen/helium leak testing
- Controlled bolting
- Total flange management
- Onsite machining
- Flushing/retro jetting
- Camera inspectio
Key Software Technology
Our parent company, EnerMech, has developed a bespoke fully integrated, web based management system (SIM) designed to provide a fully traceable flange management system and a work pack creation tool for all our service lines.
- A single system which enables the efficient management and control of all documentation, which in turn offers significant financial savings and an increased level of visibility
- Flange management and work pack modules can be worked on simultaneously, allowing greater integration and shared resource
- Multiple engineers working from numerous locations can work simultaneously from a single project database which increases project efficiency and maximises productivity
- Historical information of all activities carried out on flanged joints providing full traceability
- Visual indication on the status of all flanged joints
- Simplified work pack creation and modification
- Progress reporting
- Modifiable to client requirements
- Controlled bolting & flange management
- Onsite Machining
- Cleanliness management
- Nitrogen purging
- Nitrogen helium leak testing
- Oil flushing
- Chemical cleaning
- Valves supply & servicing