SoniMech is a joint venture company between international mechanical services company, EnerMech, and Angolan integrated logistics provider, Sonils.
SoniMech provides smart, innovative and cost effective mechanical service solutions to the Angolan energy industry both on and offshore.
With extensive engineering and workshop capability and storage facilities located in Luanda, we are ideally positioned to offer both niche services and bespoke integrated packages tailored to our local customers’ needs.
- 14,800 m2 facility - 460 m2 office space
- 2,400 m2 of covered workshops
- 2 x 17.5 T overhead cranes
- Machine shop
- 900m2 pressure test bays
- UHP blast alley
- 100m3 water recycling system
- Sunken test pit; 3mtr (W) x 3mtr (L) x 3mtr (D) - testing valves
- Pressure testing units - 30,000psi, 20,000psi & 10,000psi
- 3 x chart recorders, 30,000 - 15,000 - 1,000 capabilities
- 2 x mobile pneumatic driven pumps, 15,000psi hydraulic test output
- Hydraulic flange torque equipment – full range available
- Welding processes - GTAW, SMAW, FCAW, MIG, SAW
JV Partners: EnerMech & Sonils
Our multi-disciplined, integrated team provides service excellence with an uncompromising focus on safety and can eliminate the inefficient practices, cost overruns and schedule delays of utilising multiple contractors.
EnerMech is an international integrated mechanical services company headquartered in the UK and with operations across Europe, Africa, Middle East, Caspian, Asia, Australia and North America. www.enermech.com
Sonils, a subsidiary of Sonangol, is an integrated logistics services provider operating the 200 hectare oil service centre and quayside in Luanda, Angola. www.sonils.co.ao
SoniMech – part of the EnerMech Group of Companies